GUARANTEED ISO CERTIFICATION FOR SPECIALIST CONTRACTORS
100% guaranteed ISO certification
How can we make such a bold statement as “Guaranteed” ISO Certification for construction contractors?
- Well first and foremost we know how valuable the ISO Standards are for Contractors and we ensure that all our Customers glean immense value from our ISO Success Methodology
- We know how to fit ISO to your contracting business in the most practical, efficient and effective manner
- Once you realise that ISO Certification will Assure current and potential Customers, enhance your profitability, allow access to new Customers and Markets, Manage your Risks and most importantly Improve your Business then we know from experience that you will commit fully
- We have a 100% record of success in getting Contractors through to ISO Certification at the first attempt – 100% is the only acceptable yardstick for us
- Andrew Foy is a qualified Lead Auditor for Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management and pre-audits all our Customers before they are audited by UKAS Accredited Certification Bodies
- We’ve got your back, we can address any issues with an Auditor from a position of strength and equality
- Our Methodology is constantly updated by the experience of our every one of our Customers on their own ISO journey
- 60% of our fee is only payable upon your Audit success; if you don’t pass we don’t get paid!
It is not a question of why should you go for guaranteed ISO Certification; it is a question of why wouldn’t you?
Using our Guaranteed ISO Certification Success Methodology your experience will be overwhelmingly positive and business-changing!
We start by analysing what your business needs to know and do in your chosen niche of the construction industry.
We then walk you through the requirements of the three Guaranteed ISO Certification Standards (quality/environmental/health and safety management) and urge you to seek ISO Certification to all three in one go.
This is not just because it will save you lots of time and money in doing so but because it will leave you with an Integrated Management System (IMS) that will run your whole business and serve it year on year.