9001 ISO CERTIFICATION FOR SPECIALIST CONTRACTORS
9001 ISO certification guaranteed
9001 ISO Certification Specialist Consultants
ISO 9001:2015 is the internationally-recognised Standard for Quality Management. A focus on quality is fundamental to sustaining long-term business success and opportunity. Accredited Certification to ISO 9001 clearly demonstrates your commitment to quality delivery and enhancing Customer Satisfaction.
The following benefits are those most commonly cited by businesses with 9001 ISO Certification:
- Competitive advantage
- Increased revenue, reduced costs – therefore increased profitability
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Increased customer confidence
- Increased access to new customers and business partners
- Differentiation and recognition – proven business credentials
- Improved business performance
- Improved motivation and morale
- Improvement processes
- Performance Measurement and Risk Management.
The ISO 9000 family of Standards address various elements of Quality Management, providing guidance and methods for organisations who consistently want to meet, and hopefully exceed, customer’s requirements by ensuring that their products and services are always delivered to the highest standards. And of course that their service is continually improved.
How to get ISO 9001 certified?
9001:2015 sets out the requirements of a Quality Management System i.e. it is not specific to products or services, but applies to the business’s processes that create and deliver them. Its effective application will help to ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services. 9001 has also been steadily evolving as a method of assuring customers beforehand that “quality” will be achieved – your customers want assurance that you have the business capability to deliver.
ISO 9001 is based on a logical process based format:
- Commit — and that means not just talking-the-talk but obviously walking-the-walk i.e. to be the best your organisation can be in providing and delivering its product or service, usually starting with a Quality Policy Statement
- Make sure you fully understand, without ambiguity, what your customer wants
- Ensure the means to deliver what your customer wants in terms of qualified personnel, appropriate infrastructure and work environment, and effective systems and processes
- Monitor your operations, seek input and feedback from your staff, operatives, suppliers, and most importantly your customers, on your delivery performance
- Commit to continually improve your performance through reviews of your effectiveness and by setting improvement objectives.
You need to do all these things well in order to run your business successfully. Does optimum quality drive your business?